• 600g skinless chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• olive oil cooking spray
• 400g can cannellini beans, drained
• 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1/2 cup low-fat feta cheese, crumbled
• 50g rocket leaves
• 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
1. Season chicken with salt and peper. Whisk garlic, mustard and vinegar in a ceramic dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
2. Preheat a barbecue plate on a high heat. Remove chicken from marinade. Lightly spray chicken with oil. Cook for 1 minute each side or until golden. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook chicken for 6 to 8 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover and stand for 5 minutes.
3. Slice chicken. Combine beans, tomato, feta, rocket and chicken in a large bowl. Toss gently. Spoon onto plates. Season with pepper. Serve with lemon.
For those with congested skin concerns, avoid the feta cheese. Ricotta is a good alternative.
Gluten Free: yes
Added Sugar: no
Lactose Free: no