• 1 tablespoon of garlic olive oil
• 800g blue eye fish fillet with skin on
• 1.5 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes ( optional )
• 2 tablespoons coarsley chopped parsley
• 1 tablespoon olive oil ( extra )
1. Heat oil in large frying pan
2. Cook fish, with the skin side of the fish touching the bottom of the pan, until the skin has browned well.
3. Turn fish over and cook until browned and just cooked through
4. Meanwhile, place the remaining oil, vinegar, chilli and parsley in a small saucepan, stir over low heat until just warm. Spoon oil mixture over the fish and serve
Dried chilli flakes are very hot – omit if your program recommends to avoid heat producing food, or replace with 1/4 a teaspoon of mild paprika.
Gluten Free: yes
Added Sugar: No
Lactose Free: yes