• 200 grams dried or fresh rice noodles
• 125ml boiling water
• Tablespoon canola oil
• 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
• 180 gram rump steak, thinly sliced
• 1 small red onion cut into wedges
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 1 baby buk choy, quartered
• 2 tablespoons beef stock
• 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
• 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
• 150 gram snow peas
1. Prepare noodles by placing in bowl of boiling water.
2. Fresh noodles do not need to stay long – just until loosened.
3. Toast sesame seeds in dry wok for about 30 seconds and transfer to a bowl
4. Stir-fry beef in heated wok with small amount of oil, until just browned and transfer to bowl.
5. Stir fry onion in a little oil, add garlic, buk choy and fry for 1 minute. Add stock, sauces and beef and stir fry until hot. Remove from heat and stir through snow peas.
6. Serve on top of noodles and sprinkle sesame seeds over top.
Fresh noodles are best for this dish – they are soft and soak up the sauce.
Gluten Free: yes
Added Sugar: Yes
Lactose Free: yes