• 300g long grain rice
• 2 eggs beaten
• 3 garlic cloves crushed
• 2 red chillies thinly sliced (optional)
• 2 red onion diced
• 2 tablespoons ground nut oil
• 2 carrots grated
• 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
• 4 spring onion diced
• 4 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves
Cook rice, then allow to cool
Stir fry onion, garlic, oil in a wok for 1 minute
Then add the rest of the vegetables and beaten eggs until eggs are cooked through and scrambled through the vegetables.
Then add the cold rice and spring onions.
If you cook the rice the day before, it speeds up the cooking process. For extra saltiness – add some fish sauce to taste.Leave out chilli if your skin is sensitive to heat – refer to your guide and menu.
Gluten Free: yes
Added Sugar: No
Lactose Free: yes