• Flat mushrooms, halved
• 1 small sweet potato, cut and cubed
• 1 small red capsicum, cut into small pieces
• 2 small tomatoes, quartered
• 2 cloves of garlic, chopped coarsely
• 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
• 50g baby rocket leaves
• 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 2 Tbsp low fat ricotta
1. Pre-heat oven to 220/200 C fan forced.
2. Combine vegetables and garlic in large baking dish. Roast, uncovered, about 25 minutes.
3. Combine roasted vegetables with parsley, rocket and vinegar in large bowl.
4. Serve salad sprinkled with ricotta.
A great meal or side dish
Gluten Free: yes
Added Sugar: No
Lactose Free: no