• 1 cup stone-ground whole meal flour
• 1 teaspoon dry mustard
• 1 1/4 cups soy milk
• 3 egg whites
1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Let stand for 30 minutes.
3. Pour a little mixture onto the hot surface of a non-stick pan or crepe maker, rotate pan quickly to distribute the mixture evenly and pour off any excess.
4. As bubbles appear, turn crepe to brown on other side.
5. These very fine crepes take only a very short time to cook to take care not to burn them.
Add your preferred filling – suggestions are smoked fish with ricotta, capers and chives, or asparagus and cottage cheese with sundried tomato.
Gluten Free: no
Added Sugar: yes
Lactose Free: yes