• 200 gr chicken tenderloins
• 1 tblsp coarsely chopped fresh mint
• 1 tblsp white wine vinegar
• 1 medium carrot
• 1/2 medium capsicum
• 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, seeded
• 16cm square rice paper sheets
• 2 tblsp roasted unsalted peanuts
• 1 tablespoon lime juice
• 2 tbls soy sauce
• 1/2 cm fresh ginger
1. Combine chicken, vinegar, basil and mint in bowl and refrigerate for 10 mins
2. Cut carrot cucumber and capsicum in thin strips
3. Cook chicken on heated lightly oiled grill plate until cooked through
4. Allow to cool
5. To assemble place rice paper sheets in bowl of warm water until softened.
6. Lift carefully out and put on tea towel.
7. Fill with chicken, capsicum, cucumber, along centre of sheet and scatter peanuts along centre. 8. Wrap ingredients.
9. Serve with dipping sauce.
A light snack that can be made the night before and taken for lunch.A vegetarian version is to use firm tofu instead of chicken. You can add a little fresh mint when rolling the wrap.
Gluten Free: yes
Added Sugar: yes
Lactose Free: yes