• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 3/4 cup plain yoghurt
• juice and rind from 1 lemon
• 2 teaspoons honey
• 2 red apples
• 2 green apples
• extra juice from 1 lemon
• 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded (see note)
• 1 cup walnut halves, roasted (see note)
1. Place mayonnaise, yoghurt, lemon juice and rind, and honey in a small bowl and beat with a fork to combine.
2. Cut apples into quarters and remove seeds, then cut quarters into thin slices and place in a shallow bowl. Pour extra juice over apples.
3. Place apples in a large bowl, add chicken and walnuts, spoon over dressing and toss gently to combine
Note: We used poached chicken. To poach, place in pan, cover with water, add an onion and a bay leaf. Simmer for 10 minutes Cool and shred.
To roast walnuts, place in a moderate oven for 8 minutes, or brown in a little olive oil in a pan on the stove.
Gluten Free: Yes
Added Sugar: no
Lactose Free: yes