• 1/2 cup (125ml) unsweetened apple juice
• 2 tbs caster sugar
• 150g blueberries
• 1 cup (150g) frozen raspberries
• 1/2 cup (130g) Yoplait No Fat French vanilla
• 2 x 165g Pauls lemon cream health plus
1. Stir the apple juice and sugar in small saucepan over a medium heat until dissolved. Boil for 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Reduce heat to low. Add the blueberries. Cook for 2 minutes or until the syrup turns purple. Cool.
2. Process the raspberries and Yoplait in a food processor until smooth.
3. Divide the frozen raspberry yoghurt among four 3/4 cup (180ml) glasses or dishes. Top with the lemon cream followed by the berry syrup.
The lemon cream is optional
Gluten Free: yes
Added Sugar: yes
Lactose Free: no