• 3 cups oats
• 1 cup natural unblanched almonds
• 1/2 cup roughly chopped pecans
• 1/2 cup shredded coconut
• 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
• 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
• 1 teaspoon chopped lemon zest
• 80ml (1/3 cup) vegetable oil
• 125ml (1/2 cup) runny honey
• 2 cups dried fruit (try chopped dried apricots, cherries, blueberries, cranberries, sultanas)
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Place oats, almonds, pecans, coconut, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and lemon zest in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a small saucepan over low heat, warm vegetable oil and honey.
4. Pour honey mixture over oat mixture and mix thoroughly
5. Tip mixture into a roasting tin and bake, stirring every 5 minutes for 20 minutes or until golden and starting to crisp.
6. Allow mixture to cool completely.
7. Stir through mixed dried fruit.
Granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 months
Gluten Free: no
Added Sugar: yes
Lactose Free: yes