• 1 cup of dried fruit – sultanas, raisins, and mixed peel.
• 3/4 cup of dried chopped dates
• 1/4 cup of dried apricots
• 1 cup desiccated coconut
• 1 cup soya milk
• 1 cup SR flour
1. Place all dried fruit and desiccated coconut in a bowl and soak with the soya milk.
2. Leave over night or for a few hours.
3. Add SR flour and mix well
4. Place in a lined tin loaf and bake for 30 35 mins at 180°
A guarranteed bowel pleaser!This simple recipe for a fruit cake was created out of what was available in Lucy’s pantry on the day. With her family all suffering from post festive clogging – this cake was lovingly baked with the mission to cleanse. Naturally sweetened by the fruit, this is a delicious way to get things on the move.
Gluten Free: no
Added Sugar: no
Lactose Free: yes