• 1/2 cup honey;
• 1/2 cup ground sunflower seed kernels;
• 1-2 cup sesame seeds;
• 1 1/2 cup desicated coconut.
1. Bring honey to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
2. Stir in the sunflower seeds and apricots and boil gently for another minute.
3. Add the sesame seeds and coconut and mix well.
4. Press into greased tin and refrigerate until set (firm)
5. Cut into squares.
Be careful of hot honey and remember that the quality of the ingredients will impact define the taste of the finished product
Gluten Free: yes
Added Sugar: yes
Lactose Free: yes