• 250g spinach fettuccine pasta
• 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
• 45g can anchovies, drained, sliced
• 300g bocconcini, cut into 1 cm cubes
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon cold pressed safflower oil
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
• 1/4 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
1. Combine bocconcini with garlic, oil, galsamic vinegar, basil and peppercorns in bowl. Cover and stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add pasta to a large pot of boiling water. Boil, uncovered until just tender. Then drain.
3. Rinse pasta under cool water. Drain, cool.
4. Combine pasta, cherry tomatoes, anchovies and basil dressing in bowl. Mix well and serve.
To lighten the dish use ricotta or goat cheese instead of bocconcini.
Gluten Free: no
Added Sugar: No
Lactose Free: no