• 500 gr of pasta of choice – recommendation is for orecchiette
• 200 gr broccolini
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• Small sweet onion finely chopped
• 6 cloves of garlic
• 12 anchovies (reduce this amount if the anchovies are very big)
• 2 tblsp pine nuts toasted
• 6 tblsp flat leaf parsley finely chopped Pepper
• 1 1/2 cups of smoked trout flaked (you will need about 2 fish for this)
• Juice of a lemon
Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water until al dente
Cut the broccolini into small pieces, blanch in boiling water, refresh in cold and drain.
Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add shallots, garlic and anchovies. Gently cook until softened and broken down into a paste. Add broccolini, pine nuts, parsley, pepper and toss until heated through . Drain pasta and toss with the sauce. Add smoked fish, a squeeze of lemon and heat through. Add extra chopped parsley just before serving.
This dish is quick and easy – you can use other smoked fish of choice. You do not need to add any salt because the anchovies provide all the salt required.
Gluten Free: no
Added Sugar: yes
Lactose Free: yes