• 2 x 350g lamb mini roasts
• 4 garlic cloves, peeled, halved lengthways
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 bunch baby beetroot, trimmed, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
• 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
• 100g baby rocket
1. Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Using a sharp knife, make 4 small slits in each roast. Insert garlic in holes. Drizzle with half the oil. Season with salt and pepper
2. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place beetroot and 1 lamb roast on 1 tray. Place sweet potato and remaining lamb on remaining tray. Drizzle with remaining oil. Toss to coat.
3. Toast vegetables and lamb for 25 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Stand lamb, covered, for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
4. Meanwhile, place yoghurt, honey and mustard in a bowl. Stir to combine. Arrange rocket, beetroot and sweet potato on a platter. Top with lamb. Serve with yoghurt mixture.