• 750g block of firm tofu
• 2 heads of broccoli chopped
• 2 bunches of bok choy
• Canola oil
• Sesame oil
• Salt reduced soy sauce
• 1 packet dried udon noodles
Marinade for Tofu
• 2 tablespoons of canola oil
• 2 tsp sesame oil
• 2-3 tsp soya sauce
• 1 tablespoon of sushi seasoning or rice vinegar
• 1/2 tsp cumin powder
• 1/2 tsp coriander powder
• 1/2 tsp tumeric powder
1. Chop tofu into 2 cm cubes and marinate for 20 minutes.
2. cook noodles as per instructions on packet.
3. Heat oil in wok and stir fry tofu until golden then remove from wok and set aside.
4. Stir fry broccoli until cooked lightly.
5. Add bok choy and stir fry until lightly cooked.
6. Add noodles and tofu to wok and stir through
7. season to taste with sesame oil, lemon juice and soy sauce.
Easy to prepare, a meal in itself or great as a side dish.
Gluten Free: yes
Added Sugar: no
Lactose Free: yes