• 2 eggs per person
• tablespoon water
• 50-100 grams smoked salmon torn in strips
• teaspoon fresh chives chopped
• Slice Wholegrain bread toasted
• 1/4 teaspoon butter
1. Beat eggs lightly with water
2. Add butter to non stick pan and melt on low heat
3. Add eggs and cook gently
4. Just before eggs are cooked, add smoked salmon and stir through
5. Serve on toasted bread with a sprinkling of chives.
6. Season with pepper if desired.
You do not need salt with this as the salmon is salty enough. Other combinations with srambled eggs are cooked asparagus, diced tomato and fresh herbs. If you crave bacon, buy a smoked turkey breast roll, cut a 1 cm slice and frywith very little oil, like bacon. Has the same smokey flavour without the saturated fats.
Gluten Free: no
Added Sugar: yes
Lactose Free: no