• 2 ripe avocado pears
• juice of 1/2 lemon ( or lime )
• 1 clove of garlic mashed
• 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
• 1/2 Spanish onion finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons green pepper finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
• tablespoon natural yoghurt
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Peel and stone the avocados and mash flesh lightly with wooden spoon.
2. Place in a small bowl and add lemon juice, mashed garlic, chopped tomatoes, onion and green pepper to mashed avocado mixture.
3. Stir in chopped coriander, olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
4. Leave the avocado stones in the sauce until ready to serve to keep it from browning.
Serve with oven toasted lebanese bread – I it really does not take long to make and is a great afternoon snack .
Gluten Free: yes
Added Sugar: yes
Lactose Free: yes