• 200g green beans, trimmed, cut into 3 cm pieces
• olive oil cooking spray
• 500g beef scotch fillet steaks
• 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
• 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
• 250g grape tomatoes, halved
• 50g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
• 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
• pinch salt
• lemon wedges, to serve
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add green beans. Boil for 1 to 2 minutes or until just tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Remove to a large bowl.
2. Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over high heat. Cook beef for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Remove to a plate. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
3. Meanwhile, add cannellini beans, onion, tomatoes, feta and parsley to green beans. Whisk lemon juice, oil, vinegar and sugar in a jug. Pour over salad. Toss gently to combine. Divide salad between plates. Top with beef. Season with pepper. Serve with lemon wedges
If your program advises against cheese, replace fetta cheese with a firm ricotta. Crumble on before serving.
Gluten Free: yes
Added Sugar: yes
Lactose Free: no