• 85g packet of jelly crystals
• 1 cup boiling water
• 2 x 200 cartons of low fat yoghurt
• 1 medium mango chopped finely (430 gr)
• 1 medium banana ( 200g) thinly sliced
• 1 kiwi fruit ( 85g ) halved and thinly sliced
• 2 tablespoons passionfruit pulp
Stir jelly crystal with the water in small heatproof bowl until dissolved. Refrigerate about 20 mins or until cold ( but do not allow to set )
Add mango and yoghurt to jelly and stir to combine. Divide jelly mixture among six 1 -cup serving glasses. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until set
Just before serving top with extra fruit .
Light and delicious – yum!
Gluten Free: yes
Added Sugar: yes
Lactose Free: no