• 4 x 3 french trimmed lamb cutlets
• 1/4 cup of fresh white breadcrumbs
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
• 1 tablespoon freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
• 2 teaspoons fresh thyme finely chopped
• 3 cloves garlic crushed
• 2 teaspoons pesto ( basil or coriander )
1. Pre heat oven to 200c
2. Remove excess fat from the lamb. Combine breadcrumbs, herbs, garlic, and pesto in a small bowl. Press breadcrumb mixture onto lamb racks and let stand for 30 mins.
3. Put on roasting rack in preheated oven and roast for 10 mins uncovered. Then reduce oven temperature to 150 c and cook for a further 20 mins.
4. Serve with green bean salad
Try roasting on top of halved cocktail potatoes that can be served with the dish.
Gluten Free: no
Added Sugar: yes
Lactose Free: yes