• 500g fresh rice noodles (see note)
• 100g snow peas, trimmed
• 2 long red chillies, deseeded, thinly sliced lengthways (see note)
• 1 cup snow pea sprouts, trimmed
• 4 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
• 750g cooked prawns, peeled, tail intact, deveined
• 1 cup coriander leaves
• 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
• 2 small limes, juiced
1. Place noodles and snow peas in 2 separate heatproof bowls. Cover noodles and snow peas with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes. Drain. Refresh in cold water. Pat snow peas dry with paper towels. Thinly slice lengthways.
2. Combine noodles, snow peas, chillies, snow pea sprouts, green onions, prawns and coriander in a large bowl.
3. Whisk sweet chilli sauce and 1/4 cup lime juice in a small bowl until combied. Pour dressing over prawn noodle salad. Toss to combine. Spoon salad onto plate. Serve.
If you need to keep away from Chilli, just omit this ingredient when cooking – it is just as tasty without.Fresh rice noodles are best bought fresh off the shelf from Asian grocery stores and used within 7 days.
Gluten Free: yes
Added Sugar: no
Lactose Free: yes