• 1 cup (350g) honey
• 1/3 cup (80ml) rice bran oil or vegetable oil
• 1/2 cup (80g) almond kernels
• 3/4 cup (75g) walnuts
• 1/2 cup (75g) pistachios
• 3 cups (270g) rolled oats
• 1/2 cup b(35g) unprocessed bran
• 1/2 cup (60g) wheat germ
• 1/4 cup (15g) shredded coconut
• 2/3 cup (100g) chopped dried apricots
• 1/3 cup (110g) sultanas
• 2/3 cup (110g) raisins
• 2/3 cup (110g) pitted chopped dates
1. Preheat oven to moderately slow (160°C/140°C fan-forced)
2. Combine honey and oil in a small pan, stir over low heat until warm.
3. Combine nuts, oats, bran, wheat germ and coconut. Add honey mixture; mix well.
4. Divide oat mixture between two baking dishes. Bake for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned.
5. Remove from the oven and stir in dried fruit. Cool completely, then store in an airtight container.
This is a good toasted muesli option if you prefer one with a little more variety of ingredients and crunch. Enjoy
Gluten Free: no
Added Sugar: no
Lactose Free: yes