• 2 cups natural bircher muesli
• 1 1/4 cups apple juice
• 3/4 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
• 1 medium Granny Smith apple, grated
• 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (see note)
• 1 tablespoon honey
1. Place muesli and apple juice in a large bowl. Stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Stir yoghurt and apple into muesli mixture. Divide between bowls. Top with blueberries. Drizzle with honey.
If using frozen blueberries, thaw at room temperature on paper towel before using.
If you can’t find natural bircher muesli, use rolled oats and add chopped hazelnuts, almonds or pecans.
Gluten Free: no
Added Sugar: no
Lactose Free: no