• 1/2 cup of rolled millet
• 2 cups of rolled oats or puffed millet
• 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
• 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
• 1/2 cup of brown rice flour
• 1/4 cup of currants or chopped fresh dates
• 1/4 cup of finely chopped apricots
• 2 cups of almonds
• 1/3 cup of honey
• 1/3 cup of hot water
1. Mix together rolled millet, rolled oats or puffed millet, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, brown rice flour, currants, and apricots.
2. Grind almonds to a paste.
3. Add almond paste to honey and hot water, and then add to all dry ingredients. Mix well.
4. Spread into a lightly greased tray. Bake in a moderate over (180°C ) until lightly browned. Cool and refrigerate before slicing.
This delicious slice is loaded with good oils that protect and nourish the skin from within.
Gluten Free: no
Added Sugar: yes
Lactose Free: yes