A good nutritional breakfast does take a little time, however the investment in your health is well worth the effort. A sustainable breakfast will deter snack attacks and the need to satisfy sugar cravings mid morning. You can focus better on tasks, and have more energy to cope with the day ahead.
• 1 level tablespoon rolled oats
• 1 heaped tablespoon raisins or sultanas
• 4 tablespoons water
• 1 tablespoon of safflower oil mixed with-
• 3 tablespoons natural unsweetened yoghurt
• 1 large apple
• 1/2 banana
• 1 teaspoon raw honey (optional)
• 1 tablespoon mixed nuts and or seeds
• 1 pinch cinnamon (optional)
• Soak rolled oats, raisins & water overnight.
1. Soak rolled oats, raisins & water overnight.
2. Add grated or chopped apple and chopped banana.
3. Add all other ingredients, mix together and enjoy.